Many of our programmes are accredited by professional bodies in the UK, helping you stand out from the rest and kick start your career with Chartered status.
Accreditation means that if you graduate with a MEng/MSc/MSci degree at the required standard, you will have fully met all the educational requirements that you need to register as a:
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
The Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET) brings over 25 years' experience of programme accreditation against professional standards for IEng and CEng status and can help you with achieving professional registration. The following programmes have received IET accreditation and exemption.
FT = Full-time study; PT = Part-time study.
These programmes are CEng accredited and fulfil the educational requirements for Chartered Engineer when presented with an accredited MSc. In addition, these programmes meet the educational requirements for registration as an Incorporated Engineer.
- BEng Computer Systems Engineering FT / with Industrial Experience
- BEng Electronic and Electrical Engineering FT / with Industrial Experience
- BEng Electronic Engineering FT / with Industrial Experience
- BSc Computer Science FT / with Industrial Experience
These programmes are CEng accredited and fulfil the educational requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer.
- MEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- MSci Computer Science
These programmes are CEng accredited and fulfil the educational requirements for registration as a Chartered Engineer when presented with a CEng accredited Bachelors programme.
- MSc Electronic Engineering by Research FT
- MSc Internet of Things (Data) FT / PT
- MSc Telecommunication and Wireless Systems FT / PT
These programmes have been accredited by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT. An accredited degree will provide you with some or all of the underpinning knowledge, understanding and skills for eventual registration as a Chartered IT Professional (CITP); an Incorporated (IEng) or Chartered Engineer (CEng); Chartered Scientist (CSci).
FT = Full time; PT = Part time.
- MSc Big Data Science FT / PT
- MSc Computer Science FT / PT (condition: students must take module ECS728P Business Technology Strategy)
- MSc Machine Learning with Visual Data Analytics FT / PT
- MSc Computing and Information Systems FT / PT
- MSci Computer Science