Dr Md Hasanuzzaman Sagor
Email: email@example.comTelephone: +44 20 7882 3713Room Number: Engineering, Eng 206
Digital Circuit Design (BUPT joint programme)
Microprocessor Systems Design (BUPT joint programme)
The course examines the structure, programming and applications of microprocessor and microcontroller devices. There will be practical design and development using microcontroller as part of the module.
Networks and Protocols (BUPT joint programme)
The module provides a broad coverage of the principles of modern telecommunications systems including underlying theoretical concepts of : - information theory - queuing theory - coding source coding of different types of information, - transmission systems including equalisation - modulation. Protocols considered include wireless protocols for PANs and LANs
- Transparent and Flexible 5G Antennas
- Compact and Conformal Antennas
- Antennas for On-body Communication
- mmWave Antennas for Tracking Applications
- Active Balanced Antennas
- Rectenna for Energy Harvesting
- Graphene Based THz Antennas
- Co - PI and Head of Ground Station Design Team, "BRAC Onnesha, The First Ever Satellite Project of Bangladesh" (~£225k)
- BRAC Onnesha was a part of the "Joint Global Multi-Nation BIRDS Satellite project" supported by Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan, which received the prestigious GEDC Airbus Diversity Award in 2017. The satellite was sent to the space from NASA`s Kennedy Space Center by SPACEX Falcon-9 rocket and was deployed into the space in July 2017 from International Space Station.