Dr Md Hasanuzzaman Sagor
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTelephone: +44 20 7882 3713Room Number: Engineering, Eng 206
Project Management for Big Data Analysis (Work based)
This module will provide degree apprentices with the methodological skills to manage a big data project, both in terms of managing time/schedule and in terms of tools and technologies. It will encompass the whole data analysis pipeline, including obtaining and checking data, analysis, results evaluation, and feedback loop to evolve/improve the process. Degree apprentices will also gain practical experience in applying the taught methodology to data drawn from their own workplace context.
- Transparent and Flexible 5G Antennas
- Compact and Conformal Antennas
- Antennas for On-body Communication
- mmWave Antennas for Tracking Applications
- Active Balanced Antennas
- Rectenna for Energy Harvesting
- Graphene Based THz Antennas
- Co - PI and Head of Ground Station Design Team, "BRAC Onnesha, The First Ever Satellite Project of Bangladesh" (~£225k)
- BRAC Onnesha was a part of the "Joint Global Multi-Nation BIRDS Satellite project" supported by Kyushu Institute of Technology, Japan, which received the prestigious GEDC Airbus Diversity Award in 2017. The satellite was sent to the space from NASA`s Kennedy Space Center by SPACEX Falcon-9 rocket and was deployed into the space in July 2017 from International Space Station.