Business Exchange Programme
The Queen Mary business exchange programme offers businesses innovative and creative solutions developed by internationally recognised academics.
How it works
- You provide us with a short description of the key issues affecting your business. (We can support you with drafting this).
- We will arrange a free workshop to explore the issue with academic experts in the field and find an innovative solution.
- We will work with you and the academic team throughout the process to ensure that any issues such as confidentiality are addressed.
- Receive business solutions from leading academics
- Help guide our research into the practical needs of the industry keeping our research and teaching up-to-date
- Potential to develop long term partnerships and collaborations
About our School:
With a 130-year history, the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science offers a vibrant, multi-disciplinary learning and research environment. With technology becoming increasingly integral to everything we do, the School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science is defining an exciting and evolving frontier. Through applied teaching and research, the School will continue to develop and harness technology’s power for good, and achieve the previously unthinkable.
Our research covers cover a wide range of multidisciplinary topics. Research within the School is centred around a number of research groups including Antennas, Cognitive Science, Digital Music, Game AI, Intelligent Sensing, Robotics and Theory.
We are firmly established as a centre of national and international excellence in research. In the latest Research Assessment Exercise (REF 2014) we were ranked 9th for electronic engineering and 11th for computer science. 91 per cent of our research is classed as world-leading (4* the highest score possible) or internationally excellent (3*). The Schools submitted research was also rated 3* or 4* for impact showing that our work is strongly linked to real-world applications. The independent assessment of research quality takes into account the quality of research outputs, research environment and research impact. Find out more about our research groups.
Sponsored by: School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science