Most of our programmes are accredited by professional bodies in the UK, helping you stand out from the rest and kick start your career with Chartered status.
Accreditation means that if you graduate with a MEng/MSc/MSci degree at the required standard, you will have fully met all the educational requirements that you need to register as a:
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Chartered IT Professional (CITP)
- Chartered Scientist (CSci)
- Incorporated Engineer (IEng)
The IET brings over 25 years' experience of programme accreditation against professional standards for IEng and CEng status and can help you with achieving professional registration. The following programmes have received IET accreditation and exemption:
The following programmes are accredited by BCS (Chartered Institute for IT) as meeting the requirements for Chartered IT Professional (CITP) and/or partially meeting the requirements for Chartered Engineer (CEng, partial fulfilment) and Chartered Scientist (CSci, partial fulfilment).
- MSc Big Data Science / with Industrial Experience
- MSc Computer Science / with Industrial Experience (Condition: Students must take the modules ECS728P Business Technology Strategy)
- MSc Computer Vision / with Industrial Experience
- MSc Computing and Information Systems / with Industrial Experience
- MSc Software Engineering / with Industrial Experience (Condition: Students must take the modules ECS728P Business Technology Strategy)
- MSci Computer Science